
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
latest_posts
- 1
UN rights chief: Israel's new Gaza aid agency rules 'outrageous' - 2
Is new Harry Styles music on the way? Fans think so, after a cryptic website and posters pop up. - 3
Picking the Right Pot for Your Plants: An Aide for Plant Devotees - 4
She was moments away from giving birth. The hospital discharged her - 5
California warns of death cap mushrooms outbreak resulting in 3 deaths
Opening Innovativeness: Moving Thoughts and Tasks
Moon rocket and weather are on NASA's side for the first astronaut launch in decades
How did Hugh Jackman nail his latest role? Sequins, tighty-whities and embracing 'zero embarrassment.'
This Week In Space podcast: Episode 204 — A New NASA
Smartwatches: Remain Associated and Dynamic
Medicine doesn’t just have ‘conscientious objectors’ − there are ‘conscientious providers,’ too
Israeli tourist data from 2025 misrepresented as mass exodus to Thailand
IDF Home Front Command extends siren warning times for Hezbollah rockets in North
We may have less control over how long we live than previously thought












